In Class Homeopathy Certificate Programs
The CCHM Certificate Programs are for students who want to learn about
Instructors' bios available here or by clicking on the instructor name below
- Lisa Decandia, DSHomMed, RCSHom, B.F.A. Honours
- Monica Frohmann, DSHomMed
- Dr. Joseph Kellerstein, DC, ND, FCAH
- Dr. John Millar, BSc., ND., DHANP., CCH
DATES: This course will be held on select weekend dates each school year between September and June.
TIMES: Lectures on selected Saturdays and Sundays: mornings 9am-12:30, afternoons 1:30pm-5pm.
LOCATION: Classes will be held at the Victoria campus of the University of Toronto.
TUITION FEES: $1995.00
PLEASE ENROL BY: August 1st
Upon completion, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. Please note the Certificate Program is not accredited by ACHENA. The only program that is accredited by ACHENA is the Homeopathy and Health Sciences In Class Diploma Program.
Certificate Program Lecture Topics
- The Nature of Disease and Healing
- Vitalism and the Vital Force
- Law of Similars, Similar and Dissimilar Diseases, Stronger and Weaker Diseases
- Basic Homeopathic Philosophy
- Acutes 1: Fever
- Acutes 2: Chicken Pox
- Acute case analysis
- Acutes 3: Influenza
- Acutes 4: Traveler’s Dysentery, food poisoning
- Acutes 5: Cough and Croup
- Acutes 6: Otitis Media
- Disease Classification
- Introduction to Epidemical, One Sided Diseases, Local Maladies, Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Disease, Intermittent Diseases, Alternating Diseases, Intermittent Fevers
- Tissue Salts