In Class Homeopathy Certificate Program
The CCHM Certificate Program is for students who want to learn about
Instructors' bios available here or by clicking on the instructor name below
- Lisa Decandia, DSHomMed, RCSHom, B.F.A. Honours
- Monica Frohmann, DSHomMed
- Dr. Joseph Kellerstein, DC, ND, FCAH
- Dr. John Millar, BSc., ND., DHANP., CCH
DATES: This course will be held on select weekend dates each school year between September and June.
TIMES: Lectures on selected Saturdays and Sundays: mornings 9am-12:30, afternoons 1:30pm-5pm.
LOCATION: Classes will be held at the Victoria campus of the University of Toronto.
TUITION FEES: $1995.00
PLEASE ENROL BY: August 1st
Upon completion, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
Certificate Program Lecture Topics
- The Nature of Disease and Healing
- Vitalism and the Vital Force
- Law of Similars, Similar and Dissimilar Diseases, Stronger and Weaker Diseases
- Basic Homeopathic Philosophy
- Acutes 1: Fever
- Acutes 2: Chicken Pox
- Acute case analysis
- Acutes 3: Influenza
- Acutes 4: Traveler’s Dysentery, food poisoning
- Acutes 5: Cough and Croup
- Acutes 6: Otitis Media
- Disease Classification
- Introduction to Epidemical, One Sided Diseases, Local Maladies, Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Disease, Intermittent Diseases, Alternating Diseases, Intermittent Fevers
- Tissue Salts